What’s In Your Car?
Answer these questions as they pertain to your personal mode of transportation.
1. What CD is in your Cd player?
Pearl Jam’s “Ten”
2. Turn on your car radio, what station is it tuned to?
Y108, and the song playing is Heavy by the Glorious Sons. I’m loving this song! Take a listen and let me know what you think.
3. What is in your glove box?
Maybe the better question is what’s not in my glove box! The owner’s manual is in there. All the receipts from oil changes and maintenance I’ve had done. Three Insect Repelling Superbands, air freshener, a cover for my cell phone, a fork, two protein bars, a candle, a couple sanitary napkins, and as many serviettes as I can cram in there.
5. What stickers or car magnets are on your car? (You can post photos too).
There is one little sticker on my rearview mirror of a blue flower.
6. When you drive do you have a favorite beverage? What?
I usually just drink water, sometimes Vitamin Water or tea when the cold weather hits. The empty bottles all end up on the floor behind me until the following garbage day, or until I remember garbage day.
7. What is the most unique thing about your car?
It was a scratch and dent special. When I bought it there were scratches and dents on both sides of the car. One major dent on the front passenger side. I’ve never gotten them fixed and I don’t care to.
8. Have you modified or decorated or enhanced your steering wheel?
Nope. Cleaning it is as far as it goes.
9. If your normal mode of transportation is a bicycle or a motorcycle, what have you done to personalize it?
My normal mode of transportation is my car. If that’s down I usually borrow a friend’s or rent one.
10. If your regular mode of transportation is public transport–bus or subway–what do you do to pass the time on your rides?
The last time I took public transit was more than a year ago, and that was just for fun to take my son on his first train ride. I used to take the train and subway to work and school every day. It wore thin so I got a job closer to home, outside Toronto’s downtown core.
Bonus: What is the sexiest thing in your car?
Bonus, Bonus: What does your choice of personal or regular mode of transportation say about you?
It says that my car is about function not fashion. It is 12 years old and looks like crap but runs great. When I can get around in a snowstorm that SUV’s get stuck in, that’s what I like about my car.
I would rather have a rundown old car that I don’t owe anything on than the newest, fanciest model with a car loan. My money can be better spent on things other than keeping up with the Joneses.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!